OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS WERE UPDATED ON May 14, 2020
These are the terms and conditions
governing the use of this webstore (the “Store”) and the agreement that operates between us and you
(the "Terms"). These Terms set out the rights and obligations of all users (“you"
or "your") and those of Ubiquiti International Holding B.V., acting through its Czech branch and
affiliates ("us", "we" or "Ubiquiti") in relation to the goods
and services offered by Ubiquiti through the Store or any of the other websites to which we may link (collectively
known as the "Sites"). Before you click on the "Complete Order" button at the end of the ordering
process, please carefully read these Terms.
By using any of the Sites or placing an order through the
Store, you are consenting to be bound by these Terms, as well as the Terms of Service,
and the Limited
Warranty (collectively with the Terms, the “Policies”). If you do not agree to all of the Policies,
do not place an order on the Store.
FOR IMPORTANT DISCLAIMERS OF WARRANTY AND
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SEE SECTION V.
To get in touch with Ubiquiti regarding your order on the Store, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Basis of the Contract.
- Ordering/Conclusion of Contract. The information set
out in the Terms and the detail contained on the Sites do not constitute an offer for sale but rather an
invitation to treat. No contract in respect of any products shall exist between you and Ubiquiti until
your order has been accepted by us. Your receipt of a confirmation from us does not constitute an
acceptance of your order; we are simply confirming that we received your order. All orders are subject
to further acceptance by us, and we will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an e-mail that
confirms that the product has been dispatched (the "Shipment Confirmation”). The
contract for the purchase of a product between us (the “Contract”) will only be formed
when we send you the Shipment Confirmation. The Contract will relate only to those products whose
dispatch we have confirmed in the Shipment Confirmation.
- Refusal of Order. We will not be bound to supply any
other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been
confirmed in a separate Shipment Confirmation. We reserve the right at any time after receiving your
order and prior to issuing a Shipping Confirmation to accept or decline your order for any reason. If we
cancel your order, we will refund you the full amount paid.
- Prices may be shown in local currencies but payments will only be processed in euros. If you are paying
for your order with an international credit card, please note that the purchase price may fluctuate with
exchange rates. In addition, your bank or credit card issuer may also charge you foreign conversion
charges and fees, which may also increase the overall cost of your purchase. Please contact your bank or
credit card issuer regarding these fees.
- We strive to communicate accurate pricing and product information but will not be held responsible for
any pricing, typographical or other errors in such communications. Additionally, we may make changes to
any product or services offered on any of the Sites, or to the applicable prices for any such products
or services, at any time, without notice. The materials on the Sites with respect to products and
services may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update the materials on the Site with respect
to such products and services.
Risk and Title; Delivery.
- The title of the purchased products passes to you when the product is delivered only if payment in full
has been made.
- While we work hard to ship out orders as soon as possible, there may be certain circumstances that delay
your order, such as low product availability. You acknowledge that all scheduled shipment dates are
estimates only and agree that in no event will we be liable for any loss, damage or penalty resulting
from any delay in shipment or delivery.
Right to Withdraw
- You may cancel your order at any time within 14 days after the product has been
delivered by providing us with notice in writing within that same time period (the “Withdrawal”).
You will be responsible for the direct cost of shipping the products back to Ubiquiti and must
do so within 14 days of submitting the Withdrawal.
- You will be refunded in full, including the delivery costs (but excluding the additional costs
that arise because you have selected a method of delivery other than the standard delivery
offered by us), provided that we can refuse reimbursement until we have received the returned
product(s) or until you have produced evidence that you have sent the product(s) back, whichever
is the earliest date.
- You should be aware that you are under an obligation to take reasonable care of the product(s)
while they are in your possession. This means including all of the product(s) instructions,
documents and wrappings when returning the product(s) and returning the product(s) in the same
condition as received. Failure to exercise such reasonable care may, depending on the
circumstances, give rise to a right of action against you for breach of statutory duty
- To return products under these conditions, please submit the Withdrawal either through
Ubiquiti’s form or contact us at email@example.com.
- In circumstances where you consider that the product does not conform to the Contract at the
time of delivery, such product may be returned for repair or replacement by submitting a Return
Merchandise Authorization (“RMA”) request. For more information, please review
Warranty which is extended to two years from the date of delivery for customers in the
- To submit a request for repair or replacement of any defective products, please submit a RMA
- Ubiquiti will reimburse you for any reasonable costs incurred by you in returning the defective
- Products are non-refundable if they are damaged beyond reasonable wear and tear, abused or missing any
- For products purchased from a third-party retail store, each individual retailer will have its own
returns policy. Please contact the retailer you purchased from to determine its return policy and
process. The return policy described in this Section IV applies to products purchased directly from the
- THE PROVISIONS SET OUT IN THIS CLAUSE IV DO NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS RELATING TO FAULTY OR
MISDESCRIBED GOODS OR YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL ORDERS UNDER THE CONSUMER CONTRACTS REGULATIONS.
- Limitations of Warranty and Liability
- The warranty for the products purchased on the Store is set forth in the Limited Warranty.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, UBIQUITI DOES
NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE,
WITH RESPECT TO ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. ANY STATEMENTS OR REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SERVICES AND
ITS FEATURES OR FUNCTIONALITY AND ANY COMMUNICATION WITH YOU IS FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY, AND DOES NOT
CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, UBIQUITI DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE
OPERATION, OUTPUT OR IMPLEMENTATION OF THE SERVICES WILL: (I) MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (II) BE UNINTERRUPTED,
ERROR-FREE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR COMPLETE; (III) BE COMPATIBLE WITH YOUR HOME NETWORK, COMPUTER OR MOBILE
DEVICE; OR (IV) THAT UBIQUITI OR ANY THIRD PARTY WILL RESOLVE ANY PARTICULAR SUPPORT REQUEST OR FIX ANY
ERRORS OR THAT SUCH RESOLUTION WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL UBIQUITI OR ITS OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES,
DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (WHETHER IN CONTRACT,
TORT, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL,
CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF MONEY, REVENUES,
PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF SUCH PARTIES WERE ADVISED OF, KNEW OF OR
SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OR PURCHASE OF ANY PRODUCT ON
ANY SITE, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENCE). IF,
NOTWITHSTANDING THESE TERMS, UBIQUITI IS FOUND TO BE LIABLE, THE LIABILITY OF UBIQUITI AND ITS OFFICERS,
EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS TO YOU OR TO ANY THIRD PARTY IS LIMITED TO THE FEES
ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO UBIQUITI FOR THE SERVICES OR PRODUCT AT ISSUE IN THE PRIOR 12 MONTHS. THIS
LIMITATION IS CUMULATIVE AND WILL NOT BE INCREASED BY THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE INCIDENT OR CLAIM. To
the extent that Ubiquiti may not, as a matter of applicable law, disclaim any implied warranty or limit its
liabilities, the scope and duration of such warranty and the extent of Ubiquiti’s liability will be the
minimum permitted under such applicable law.
- End User Only. Ubiquiti sells and ships products purchased on the Sites to end-users only, and
Ubiquiti reserves the right to refuse or cancel your order if we suspect you are purchasing products for resale.
- Export Regulation. Products purchased from the Sites are of U.S. origin and are subject to U.S.
and foreign export control laws and regulations. You may not use or export or re-export any product or service
offered on the Sites in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, including, without limitation, the U.S.
export laws and regulations. Please visit this link for more information.
- Severability. If any of these Terms or any provisions of a Contract are determined by any
competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision
will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be
valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and any document expressly referred to in them represent the
entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of any Contract and supersede any prior
agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing.
Copyright © 2021 Ubiquiti Inc. and its subsidiaries. All rights reserved.